So 2013 is here and today is the day to set my goals. I have mentally given myself goals before but have never written them down or put them on the internet for all to see so here we go…
1) To do more blogs on my site “Fresh from Oregon” and share all the wonderful things that are grown here in Oregon like: Pears, Hazelnuts, Marionberries, Razor Clams, Salmon and the list can go on.
2) To start my cookbook and get the first chapter finished by the end of February.
3) Learn how to sew and use the new sewing machine my husband bought me for Christmas. See my picture above on the start of my sewing…
4) Learn to take better pictures with my camera and learn more than the auto button.
5) To work collecting more family history and pictures about my family and my husband’s family for our family tree and share with my family that I know now and to find more family I have never met here in the US and other countries. I believe I have the word family 6 times in the sentence above so that is an important resolution.
6) To discover the mountain, with my husband John and dog Sage, where we live and all the beautiful trails and breath taking views it has to share.
7) To have no more than 6 resolutions so I have time learn and share my life with others!
electric frying pan walmart canada says
Excellent post. I definitely appreciate this site.
Continue the good work!